Friday, September 5, 2008

Why Am I Doing This?

I'm starting this blog for all the above reasons and also because I'm not a very outwardly emotional person (partially for reasons I will discuss later). I also feel that maybe someone can read about my issues/concerns/ideas and discover their own way or answer some of my questions. I'm going to be sharing a lot (but not all; I like not being hurt physically by people I care about).

Why should you read it?


Well, I dunno. I would like to think that I'm somewhat interesting and I'm a pretty nice guy. But if that isn't enough just read for help or to pass the time. Or, I don't know, something.

So, this page is like a combination of an electronic journal that I'm allowing you to read and, hopefully, a place to leave comments about things.

Feel free to comment or just read.
KT

PS You can check out my other blog too if you are bored. It's called The Thracian Drive and it's listed to the right. Just some fiction and earlier randomness. Or any blog to the right in the list is good as well.

No comments: